TruTech Talent is committed to take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, store, use and disclose information about you when you interact or use our website or services. We ensure the personal information that we take while you access the website is kept private and confidential.
How we collect Personal Information?
If you submit an inquiry or question via email, we may collect your name, email address or other personal information contained in that correspondence. We will collect that information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. We may collect information about your employment objectives, past and current employment and professional experience, educational background, language skills and other data that you provide online through a CV. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
How we use it?
- To provide our recruitment services to you, whether you are a client, candidate or a user of our website.
- To enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts.
- To provide information on suitable job opportunities to people who register with us, to match your profile with suitable job vacancies and to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you including the evaluation of your data against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you.
- To answer or clarify any of your enquiries.
- We also may use personal information for the purposes of testing and maintaining our company databases, networks and computer systems, and for training and other internal purposes.
Disclosure of your Information
We will share your information only when necessary, in order to provide you with our recruitment services. In the event of a sale, merger, receivership or transfer of all assets of our company, we reserve the right to assign or share your personal information with such third parties and their advisers, you will be sent notice of such an event should it occur with the ability to opt-out of such a transfer.
Security of Personal Information
TruTechTalent maintains reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. To the extent that we disclose personal information to third parties, we require that such third parties also maintain reasonable security and confidentiality measures and use the personal information in accordance with our instructions. In addition, where we disclose personal information to clients and other third parties mentioned in the foregoing paragraphs, we will request that they properly protect the security and confidentiality of such information, and otherwise process such data in accordance with applicable law.
Update Personal Information
Information that you previously provided has changed, please contact us and submit your new information using the Submit your CV. We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
How long will you hold my information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
Links to other websites